Value Added Tax (VAT)
The European Union (EU) sales tax is known popularly as Value Added Tax (VAT).
To ensure that clients receive the most accurate and knowledgeable assistance in relation to their VAT matters, Crowe Horwath International member firms created a European VAT Group.
Through this network, firms assist local and international clients to limit their exposure to VAT risk and maximise the opportunities that VAT may provide.
Other service provided by Crowe Horwath firms include:
- Registration and filing of VAT returns
- Advice on cross-border transactions for goods and services
- Local expertise across many sectors; real estate, financial services, companies with mixed supplies, etc.
- Advice on specific transactions such as triangular trade, distance selling, electronic devices, etc.
- VAT reviews
- Support during VAT investigations
Crowe Horwath member firms' clients will receive a high quality of service in the shortest possible time from each of the network's VAT specialists.