Initial Public Offers
Our Global Corporate Advisor professionals throughout the world draw on their considerable experience and commercial acumen to ensure IPOs and capital market decisions undertaken by our clients are well considered (taking into account, client specific and market conditions), and deliver the optimum outcome.
An Initial Public Offer (IPO) is often the “next step” in a company’s development. It also provides an opportunity for business owners to exit. As every company operates and positions itself differently, it is critical to surround yourself with a strong advisory team that has the right expertise and experience.
Global Corporate Advisors specialists have considerable experience and commercial insights. We always remain independent to ensure your capital market decisions are always well thought through.
What can we bring to the process?
Global Corporate Advisors teams lead and support all the financial facets of IPOs, whether it be preparing for an IPO, or providing assistance throughout the process.
Leading an IPO
- Initial assessment of the project and setting the capital market strategy
- Establishing a competitive tendering process where necessary
- Preparing the Prospectus, Information Memorandum or Product Disclosure Statement
- Providing corporate governance advice
- Financial analysis and pricing the offer
- Assisting with negotiations and selections of underwriters and brokers
- Determining optimum Board and shareholder composition
- Assisting with investor road shows
- Transaction management
Supporting an IPO
- Assisting preparation for investor scrutiny
- Preparing the data room
- Preparing the Independent Accountants Reports
- Due diligence on behalf of potential institutional investors brokers and underwriters
- Project managing the process
Why Crowe Horwath?
When you embark on an IPO, you want to achieve the best possible outcome. The strength of Crowe Horwath Global Corporate Advisors’ specialists lies in our commercial skills and experience. These ensure that your capital market decisions are always well considered, and deliver the optimum outcome.
Global Corporate Advisors is independent so you know our advice is uncoloured and unbiased.