Alfred has more than 25 years of diverse professional experience providing internal and statutory audits, corporate governance reviews, risk consulting and business advisory services to clients from various industries. His clients include financial institutions, venture capital, investment banks, information technology, internet, manufacturing, engineering and trading companies. Alfred served 6 years at the legacy Arthur Andersen and also has extensive experience in commercial financial management and fund raising. As the Deputy Managing Partner and the Audit Partner, Alfred is also involved in the Firm’s in-house training courses on topics related to audit, accounting and corporate advisory.
Some of Alfred’s professional experience includes:
- Advising clients on risk management as well as corporate governance.
- Assisting clients in streamlining of critical business processes to enhance operational efficiency.
- Providing professional advice on restructuring of local and foreign (including China) companies for their eventual public listing in Singapore.
- Assisting clients in their preparation for listing with the Singapore Exchange by providing professional advice on group restructuring, profit and cash flow forecasts and pro forma consolidated accounts.
- Due Diligence audit of machinery manufacturer in China
- Strategic planning, reorganisation and operations improvement projects for various companies as part of their globalisation, expansion and listing efforts.
- Assisted companies in performing due diligence and profit forecast reviews in connection with mergers and acquisitions.
- Assisted companies in fund raising.
- Serving as the Audit Committee Chairman of several listed companies.
- Practicing Member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Member of CPA Australia