Due to the expansion of business, Crowe Horwath BDM is currently recruiting for the Senior Accountant position.
The Senior Accountant will work independently and will support and assist the team with various aspects of the financial operations of the business including but not limited to general ledger bookings, assistance in the preparation of the financial statements, monthly reporting to internal teams and outside stakeholders as well as the annual audit.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prepare and properly document journal entries;
- Maintain all supporting documentation related to journal entries;
- Provide fast and quality customer service on all accounting matters;
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements;
- Act independently or with minimum guidance if working at client’s premises;
- Preparation of monthly/ quarterly VAT returns;
- Other related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably in Finance / Accounting);
- At least two years of experience in accounting and finance. Experience in accounting agency is a must!
- Knowledge of AB Soft accounting software’s;
- Fluent knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Strong MS Office skills;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload to meet client needs;
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners;
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information.
Please send your CV on email@example.com. Make sure you write the position title in the subject of your email.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Crowe Horwath BDM abides by the principles of equal employment opportunity. In accordance with law, the firm recruits, hires, trains and promotes individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran's status, disability, genetic information or status within any other protected group.