Senior, Transfer Pricing
- Assist the Managers/Directors to work on client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, and completing transfer pricing projects.
- Evaluate intercompany transfers of tangible goods, intangible property, services and loans.
- Conduct detailed financial and economic analyses of multinational and domestic corporations, industry and market research, comparative financial benchmarking, and report documentation.
- Prepare and analyse financial and economic data through the use of MS Word and Excel.
- Being able to communicate and interact with the clients and tax authorities to gather information.
- Minimum a degree and/or relevant Post Graduate/Professional Qualification in Accounting, Tax, Business, Economics or Law equivalent
- At least 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience in a related field which include at least 1 to 2 years working experience in Transfer Pricing.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Have strong analytical skills, solid research and computer skills.
- Must be dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical, team oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Possess good command of spoken and written English.
- Willing to travel when required.