Senior Associate/ Senior, Audit & Assurance
- University degree in Accounting or Finance, or those with a full or partial professional qualification (MICPA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICA, ICAA and CPA Australia).
- Proficient in written and spoken English as well as possess excellent communication, report writing and computer skills.
- Proactive, resourceful, innovative and have an eye for details.
- Team players who are also able to work well independently and under a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Senior Associate position: At least 1 year of relevant work experiences.
- Senior position: At least 2-3 years of relevant work experiences.