Senior Associate, Risk Advisory
- Ability to undertake risk-based internal audits and consultancy related engagements such as Business Process Reviews, Enterprise-Wide Risk Management, Corporate Governance Advisory, Sustainability, etc.
- Assist the IA Managers with assigned engagements on planning, execution and reporting activities.
- Identify and assess key risks and evaluate key controls to improve the effectiveness of client's risk management, control and governance processes and improving the operations of the client.
- Ensure audit work is adequately supported, properly documented and aligned with the stated objectives.
- Assist in drafting audits findings documents (including agreed recommendations) for review and communicated final audit results to process owners on a timely basis.
- Lead audit engagements and guide junior staff who are assigned to the engagement.
- Ensure audits are completed within the established timeframes.
- Monitor and assess management's implementation progress on corrective action plans to address past audit results.
- Overseas travel is required.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, other related Business Management field or possess professional qualification such as CIA, etc.
- At least 1.5 years and above of working experience in related field is required for this position. (e.g. audit firms, consulting firms, leading commercial organizations, etc. )
- Possess strong leadership, interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Possess good problem solving skills, is meticulous and has an eye for detail.
- A team player who able to work well independently, under pressure and tight deadlines.