Manager, Tax (Corporate Compliance)
- Good working knowledge of key tax legislation, regulations, public rulings, guidelines, etc.
- Lead and supervise a group of 4 to 5 tax associates and seniors.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, providing them with full suite of compliance services.
- Perform review of work completed by subordinates to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Handle ad-hoc advisory assignments.
- Meet clients and authorities to resolve issues.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance, or those with a full professional qualification (MICPA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICA, ICAA, CPA (Australia), CIMA or CTIM).
- At least 4 to 5 years of relevant working experience and good leadership and people skills.
- Be proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of computer skills.