Manager/ Senior Manager, Corporate Recovery
- Lead, coordinate and monitor the execution of recovery exercises, which encompass of liquidation, receivership, monitoring accountant, and etc.
- Maintaining good relationships with clients, legal advisors, auditors and relevant authorities.
- Lead the team in managing the execution of all initiatives related to corporate recovery.
- Preferably a degree in Finance, Commerce, Accounting or equivalent professional qualification in Accounting.
- Possess strong analytical and quantitative skills with a strong grasp of economic indicators.
- At least 10 years of working experience in recovery or financial advisory or corporate finance, with 5 years in managerial position.
- A dedicated, resourceful, analytical and results-oriented team player.
- Able to work well independently and under pressure with attention to detail and enjoy solving problems.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer literate, well-versed with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other day-to-day office applications.