Manager, Audit & Assurance (JB)
- Lead and supervise a group of 5 to 10 audit associates and seniors.
- Perform review of work completed by subordinates to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Handle ad-hoc advisory assignments.
- Meet clients and authorities to resolve issues.
- Have a University Degree in Accounting or Finance, or those with a full professional qualification (MICPA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICA, ICAA, CPA(A) or CIMA).
- Possess minimum 4-5 years of relevant work experience and good leadership and people skills.
- Be proficient in written and spoken English as well as possess excellent communication, report writing and computer skills.
- Be proactive, resourceful, innovative and have an eye for details.
- Be a team players who are also able to work well independently and under a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.