Associate/ Senior Associate, Information System (IS) Audit
- Ensure that IT controls are in place and benchmark against COBIT IT Controls Framework.
- Plan and execute all IS-related audit and consultancy activities, including technical infrastructure, information security, disaster recovery, application control and system development lifecycle.
- Participate in IS audits and SOX Compliance reviews using the COBIT framework, including audit scope, evaluation, test, report and issue follow-up.
- Conduct audits on various processes, technologies, and platforms, including UNIX, Windows, DBMS (SQL, Oracle, DB2), AD, AS/400, Network, etc.
- Identify technology risks and recommend appropriate controls based on risk level, business requirements, and feasibility of implementation.
- Consult with clients to evaluate and make recommendations on process and control design improvements.
- Prepare and deliver clear, concise and effective communication, both oral and written, to all levels of management.
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Preferably at least 1 year of relevant IT experience in any industry.
- Working knowledge of ACL, IDEA or other audit tools will be an added advantage.
- Possess strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as on a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Willing to travel.
- Fresh graduates interested to pursue a career in IS audits are encouraged to apply.