- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/ Tax from reputable university with min. GPA 3.00;
- At least 1 year working experiences in Taxation; fresh graduate are welcome to apply;
- Had take BREVET A & B Course would be an advantage;
- Have a deep knowledge in Indonesian tax procedures and regulation;
- Able to work in a team;
- Willing to work under pressure;
- Fluent in English (oral & written);
- Good communication skills.
If you are qualified and interested to apply, please send your CV and resume to email@example.com.