Xero - Helping you get control of your finances - efficiently and effectively
What is Xero?
Xero is an easy to use, online accounting system, specifically designed to minimise the time and hassle of business financial administration.
Xero functionality includes:
- Expense claims
- GST reporting
- Bulk payments
Key benefits of Xero
- Transactions automatically imported from your bank on a daily basis – streamlined, efficient processing
- Access from wherever you have log-on to the internet
- No installation of software, IT maintenance or upgrades required
- Transition over to Xero anytime that suits you
- Pay as you go and no upfront costs
- Safe, secure and automatically backed up (offsite and protected - good disaster recovery protection)
Why partner with Crowe Horwath to manage your Xero?
Crowe Horwath and Xero provide a working partnership to ensure you are able to manage your financial information efficiently and effectively – and get the most out of your investment. The Crowe Horwath advantage includes:
- Setting up account codes correctly from the start, so you can manage your finances simply and easily.
- Support based on knowing you, your business, your accounting requirements AND Xero.
- Simplifying the key processes of registration, setup, and transfer of financial information. We can complete the whole process for you or just selected components if you prefer to do some of it yourself.
- Because we can login to see the same information you do, we can provide on the spot technical support to answer your specific information queries.
- Preparing accounts is simpler, which means you can focus more on achieving business results.
- We have reporting solutions that work with Xero, so we can help you drive business improvement strategies.
- We keep up to speed with current Xero Add-Ons, so we can share our experience with what works and what doesn’t.
Please contact your local Crowe Horwath advisor for a complimentary no obligation consultation or demonstration.