A Human Resource Audit is a systematic and comprehensive process, which is designed to examine the strategies, policies, procedures, documentation, structure, systems and practices with respect to the organization’s human resource management. It systematically and scientifically assesses the strengths, limitations, and developmental needs of the existing human resources from the larger point of view of enhancing organisational performance.
Our services include:
- Personal interviews of employees, managers and other required personnel.
- Assessments of the effectiveness and efficiency of the existing management processes, policies and practices against predetermined standards.
- Ascertaining the level of compliance with laws and regulations, industry standards and organizational policies.
- Suggesting and implementing corrective measures by identifying policies and procedures that are not followed.
- Identifying the need for additional training and retraining.
- Developing HR auditing procedures that become an ongoing and sustainable element of the organization’s internal controls.