Improve Your Business Operations and Manage Risk in the Global Marketplace
The market is becoming more competitive, which is increasing operational risks for many organizations. Many companies are expanding through mergers and acquisitions (M&A) or are outsourcing to – or purchasing from – suppliers around the world.
Organizations are dealing with dependability issues, culture differences, new laws, new policies, and even new customers and vendors. Crowe Horwath GRC firms can help you manage operational- and supply-chain risks in many ways, such as assisting with:
- Gaining visibility into vendors’ risks and the potential risks of the vendors’ supply chains and distribution channels;
- Optimizing supply-chain processes; and
- Assessing impact of M&A and adjusting risk profiles accordingly.
Crowe Horwath GRC's operational risk services and solutions also include:
- Internal audit;
- Distribution channel reviews;
- Conversion to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Risk assessments;
- Vendor and other third-party audits;
- Business continuity management;
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) compliance;
- International internal audits; and
- Enterprise-wide compliance consulting.