The Right Assistance
Engaging assistance from an experienced transfer pricing specialist can ensure you achieve appropriate, efficient and manageable transfer pricing positions, avoiding unnecessary tax risk.
What should you look for?
An independent transfer pricing specialist who is able to understand:
- Your business and its particular circumstances
- The market and economic issues that impact on the business and the transfer pricing methodology
- The transfer pricing methodology applied
- The rationale for applying that particular methodology or model
- The tax and operational efficiencies of the transfer pricing model.
Your transfer pricing specialist should be able to develop and implement transfer pricing solutions that are practical from a commercial or business perspective, and appropriate to your business’s particular circumstances.
At Crowe Horwath we have put together a team of experienced transfer pricing specialists across the globe. We also operate a number of transfer pricing centers of excellence that have responsibility for coordinating our transfer pricing service offerings from a regional and global perspective. This approach ensures that our clients receive the highest level of support in managing their transfer pricing positions.