Minimize Technology Risk to Improve Your Overall Risk Profile
Technology risks threaten assets and processes vital to your business and may prevent compliance with regulations, impact profitability, and damage your company’s reputation in the marketplace.
Information technology (IT) risk can result from human error, malicious intent, or even compliance regulations. Protecting information assets like operational and financial data, customer data, intellectual property (IP), personally identifiable information (PII), or protected health information (PHI) is only the beginning.
It’s also important to identify and verify events such as data breaches, network failure, electronic fraud, and other suspicious activities before they result in fines and expenses, damage your brand or personal reputation, prevent you from reaching your business goals, or even lead to a lawsuit.
Crowe Horwath GRC’s IT, data security, and privacy risk services and solutions include:
- IT risk assessment;
- Statement on Auditing Standards (SAS) No. 70 and Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) No. 16;
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) compliance;
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) compliance;
- Payment card industry (PCI) compliance;
- IT audit co-sourcing;
- Penetration testing;
- Information privacy and data protection; and
- Cloud computing risk assessments.