Prevent and Manage Fraud and Ethics Risk With Integrity
Whether you are concerned about fraudulent activity within your organization or it’s time to institute a preventive anti-fraud program, your interests and those of stakeholders and business partners are of primary concern.
Crowe Horwath GRC brings unmatched expertise and experience to each engagement and works fast to address and preserve your company’s financial and professional integrity.
Member firms’ customized, industry-specific services and solutions include:
- Bribery and corruption compliance consulting and monitoring;
- Anti-fraud programs;
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance consulting;
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) risk assessments;
- Red-flag reviews;
- Fraud risk assessments;
- Information security and cybercrime consulting; and
- Fraud control design and review.
When clients have international operations, Crowe Horwath GRC assigns a team of multicultural, multidisciplinary professionals who are fluent in the risks, culture, and regulatory issues most relevant to your business.