When you want to divest all or part of your business, our specialists bring proven experience and networks that deliver effective, innovative and confidential divestment advice for sale processes domestically and internationally.
Global Corporate Advisors has extensive experience in divestments and the sale of businesses. We provide confidential support to ensure that value to the seller is maximised while risks and disruption to the business being sold is minimised.
With Global Corporate Advisors you will receive senior level attention at each stage of the divestment process, and access to potential international acquirers through our global network of firms.
What can we bring to the transaction?
Global Corporate Advisors’ Corporate Finance teams have the skills and experience to support your divestment by:
- Getting your business ready for sale to ensure maximum value
- Preparing relevant sale collateral
- Valuing companies, businesses and other operating entities
- Identifying potential buyers
- Preparing vendor due diligence and running data rooms
- Advising on potential taxation issues
- Providing support through the negotiation and post transaction stages
We accurately assess your situation, and help you to put a strategy in place for success. Our key skills for transaction success are:
- Planning and understanding your organisation’s strategies
- Liaison with your existing advisers
- Superior financial and transaction structuring
- Providing effective, intelligent solutions to transaction obstacles
- Ensuring competitive tension in sale processes
- Regionally based research teams that can seek potential domestic and international acquirers
- Access to research resources, including a database of financial buyers / investors
- Access to Public and Private company databases for analysis
- Experience professionals in major global economic centres who and leverage they deep relationships within those markets
- Analysing and evaluating all targets or acquirers to ensure the right strategic fit
- Fully assessing strategic alternatives and possible outcomes
- Adding significant value through negotiations and structuring
Why Crowe Horwath?
Crowe Horwath Global Corporate Advisors’ professionals have long term divestment experience and know-how to guide shareholders and management through every stage of your divestment. We guarantee senior level attention, and with our international network, you will have instant access to potential acquirers.
The Global Corporate Advisors network connects corporate finance professionals across the globe, to ensure that transactions that are relevant to international acquirers can utilise a true cross border team to source not only domestic but international acquirers.
The Global Corporate Advisors group work closely together and connect on regular basis to ensure that cross border opportunity are acted on quickly and efficiently and the clients objectives are met through seamless interaction between the relevant countries.