Whether you wish to grow through acquisitions or take advantage of geographic or product line expansion opportunities, our Global Corporate Advisor professionals have the expertise to help you develop and implement your acquisition strategy.
Acquisitions can be complex. With Global Corporate Advisors you have the experience and support of advisors who have assisted with acquisitions of companies in more than 50 countries.
You will receive succinct advice that is appropriate to your acquisition, and that meets the stringent time constraints.
And our experience, expertise and our global network means we can easily source potential acquisition targets while providing you with advice locally.
What can we bring to the acquisition process?
Global Corporate Advisors’ professionals have extensive acquisition transaction expertise. We help businesses with their acquisitions by:
- Developing the appropriate strategy for the acquisition
- Researching the market/industry and relevant sectors including potential targets
- Assessing the value of target and helping to identify potential synergies
- Preparing the offer document
- Structuring the transaction
- Performing due diligence
- Assisting in negotiations
- Post-merger integration
Our team develops a road map for your acquisition which comprises:
- A strategic review of your business to determine the strategy.
- Research by our international team into targets that meet your criteria.
- Working with your management team during due diligence, through to closing, and post-merger integration, if necessary.
Why Crowe Horwath?
Our experience and expertise means you will always receive appropriate advice. Our global network ensures we can find international targets and provide advice globally. We can perform these services on an hourly advisory basis, so our advice is not contingent on transactions closing, or, if you prefer, we can structure performance related engagements.