Crowe Horwath grows 13% across Asia Pacific region to reclaim 6th positionFeb 27, 2017
Crowe Horwath in Asia Pacific-one of the fastest growing regions in the world-reported revenues of USD914 million for calendar year ending 31 December 2016, representing a 19% increase at constant exchange rates and a 13% growth on USD conversion rates. This has elevated Crowe Horwath's ranking in Asia Pacific back to the 6th largest professional services network as published by IAB's 2016 World Survey results. This is a move up from our 2015 ranking of 7th on the list.
"We are elated at having regained 6th position in the region," said Yuen Lok Mok, Regional Executive Director of Crowe Horwath International for Asia Pacific. "This has only been possible with the combined efforts of our 30 plus firms and 13,000 people who have worked hard to place Crowe Horwath where it belongs amongst the leading mid-tier networks. Their relentless focus on delivering lasting value to clients and the business community is clearly evidenced through our many 2016 accomplishments."
- Our Greater China member firms (China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau) continued to outpace normal growth by achieving a 37% increase in revenues. Our Chinese member firm has now become the largest domestic firm and second largest in the country after PwC;
- Crowe Horwath Australasia acquired a Queensland firm to add USD25 million to its revenues, which helped to show 15% YoY growth. The firm is represented in over 100 locations all over Oceania and has melded its core services into a seamless Family Office Offering to target the SMEs in that sub-region;
- India achieves depth and breadth by improving its traditional core offerings (audit and risk consulting services) and partnering with a transnational Business Processing & Shared Services provider. Together, these combined entities make Crowe Horwath the 7th largest network in India;
- With a merger that was consummated in 2015, our South Korean firm was able to gain more market visibility and client share over the course of the last year, growing 10% in 2016 and becoming the 6th largest firm in the country;
- Our young Indonesian group of firms has quickly built a reputation to bring Crowe Horwath to the 6th largest position in that key economic center;
- With a National GDP of less than 2% p.a. in Japan, our group of firms in Japan continued to impress by becoming the 7th largest network in the country;
For more information about Crowe Horwath in Asia Pacific, contact Yuen Lok Mok or visit crowehorwath.net and select Asia Pacific region.
About Crowe Horwath International
Crowe Horwath International is ranked among the top 10 global accounting networks with more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in close to 130 countries around the world. Crowe Horwath International's member firms are committed to impeccable quality service, highly integrated service delivery processes and a common set of core values that guide decisions daily. Each firm is well-established as a leader in its national business community and is staffed by nationals, thereby providing a knowledge of local laws and customs which is important to clients undertaking new ventures or expanding into other countries. Crowe Horwath International member firms are known for their personal service to privately and publicly held businesses in all sectors and have built an international reputation in the areas of audit, tax and advisory services.
Contact: Jessica Alpers, 212-750-4138, email@example.com