Start your career in the right direction
Horwath in Southern Africa is looking to recruit exceptional people to join our team. If you have what it takes, we can offer the expertise, resources and most importantly, the commitment to support you to build a rewarding career.
If you believe you have the necessary qualities to become part of our team, please complete the application form and fax or email it to the region you would like to apply.
To download a copy of the Horwath in South Africa Graduate Recruitment Brochure, click here.
Our people make the difference
At Horwath in Southern Africa, we focus on understanding the client’s business and the key issues they face. With this knowledge, we consistently provide practical suggestions and relevant services to help them improve and grow their business.
Such an approach is founded upon the long term and good working relationships we have with our clients while remaining professional and independent. Our ethic has helped us achieve our clients’ success and has earned us a solid reputation in our chosen markets.
In all our endeavours, our aim is to provide a highly personalised service driven by passion for superior service and quality. We recognise that every client of Horwath is important.
To maintain our standards, we are seeking to recruit suitable graduates who will benefit from training and professional development and become key members of our team.
What we are looking for
In our environment, clients and other members of our team will look to you to make key decisions. It is therefore important that you can demonstrate to us that you are:
- Pro-active and self motivated
- Responsible and dedicated to ‘going the extra mile’
- Able to present yourself in a professional way and communicate well
- Able to develop and sustain meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients
- Can think and act on your feet and are flexible in meeting objectives and deadlines
- Dedicated to quality service and continuous improvement
If you have the right qualifications and personal attributes, we can offer you an attractive remuneration package and solid career prospects.
We require you to have
- An Honours degree in accounting at an accredited South African University
- A solid B.Com and be registered for an Honours degree or equivalent with the intention of qualifying as a CA (SA)
How we support your development
At Horwath, we want all our graduate recruits to get the most out of their training and to succeed in their career. That is why we have developed a programme that combines academic training with the opportunity to gain practical experience.
What we offer
- An established training programme that helps you acquire the skills necessary to handle the different situations you are likely to encounter as your career evolves.
- The opportunity to work alongside skilled professionals on a range of assignments across a variety of clients.
- Exposure to a particular area of interest you may have. This will assist you in making a decision about specialisation after you qualify.
Taking your career ‘international’
Horwath in Southern Africa is part of Crowe Horwath International – a global network made up of more than 465 offices in over 90 countries. Our affiliation benefits you in that there are opportunities to link to our affiliated offices. This will give you highly sought after work experience.
Taking the first step
Horwath in Southern Africa offers you an outstanding career opportunity. We plan to entrench and grow our position. To do so, our team needs to have the right balance of enthusiasm, competence and commitment.
If you believe you have the necessary qualities to become part of our team, please complete the application form
and fax or email it to the region you would like to apply.
To download a copy of the Horwath in South Africa Graduate Recruitment Brochure, click here
Disclaimer: We reserve the right not to fill any vacancies. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. By completing the application form you acknowledge that you would be required to undergo psychometric assessment as part of the selection process.
3 Sandown Valley Crescent, Sandown, 2196
Tel: +27 11 217 8000
Fax: +27 11 217 8001
7th Floor, 5 St George’s, St George’s Mall, Cape Town, 8001
Tel: +27 21 481 7000
Fax: +27 21 481 7081
|Follow us on